‘The Happening’ – Someone Please Strangle Me!!!

What was Manoj Night Shyamalan onto? I think he was smoking up weed and getting drunk at the same time when he wrote the script for ‘ The Happening’.
Plants are out to get us. Oooo.. I’m scared… Come on… Give me a break…
Other than Sixth Sense, I have not seen any of his other movies. Apparently I have been told that I am one of the few blessed for not going through the torture of watching his movies.
I went for this movie for free and I still felt it was a waste of money. I felt a part of me died while watching the movie. I had read reviews of the movie which mentioned that the movie is not even worth downloading from the net and watching it. I decided to keep an open mind while watching the movie.
I have been a die hard fan of Mark Walhberg since his Calvin Klein modeling days (Girls!! Just google it and check out the pics. Its smoking hot!! Sigh!!), so I was like he has done a couple of good movies and he wouldn’t do something stupid. Well I was proved completely wrong. I lost all respect for him after watching the movie. I had read an article of Mark Walhberg where he said that he cried while watching the movie. Now I know why??This was like one of his worst career moves. Now I feel he should have just stuck to underwear modeling. He was so much better. I so hate Manoj Shyamalan for this. I personally hold him responsible for making me loose respect for Mark.
I thought Sanjay Leela Bhansali was bad for making a crappy movie like ‘Saawariya’. He was on top of my list of ‘Movie Directors who should be shot on sight’. Well Manoj has replaced him. At least in Saawariya, there was Ranbir Kapoor nearly naked. In ‘The Happening’, Mark Walhberg does not even remove his shirt and there is no women skin show to satisfy the male species.
But I gotta give it to Manoj for writing this shitty piece of a story, at least for originality and for convincing people to produce the movie and getting someone like Mark to act in this movie. I wonder if we all will be blessed with another Manoj Night Shyamalan movie…..

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 30

Mcbender and FassAvoy

Unemployed