No Regrets!!

There are so many things to do and so little time. Well that’s what people keep telling themselves for not doing all the stuff they wanted to do. I’m no exception.

I always kept telling myself that I would religiously write my blog once I get my laptop. Got that and its been more than a month. I have not even opened up blog and checked it. I was so caught up with so many other things and writing my blog just was the last thing on my mind.

I have been wanting to do a lot of things but never quite get around to it. i’m so caught up with the day to day mundane things that I forget to appreciate the small things which make me really happy like writing my blog, talking to a friend, smelling the flowers..

I don’t want to look back years from now and regret that I could have done so many things which I do even now!! Considering I had so many opportunities to do so many things while I was in college that sometimes I feel really stupid. The worst feeling one can ever feel is regret. I keep telling myself to never regret the things that I have done in my life. Its made me who I am and I am proud of the experiences. I have become a better person (or worse lol)

So my mantra for today is ‘No Regrets’…

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 30

Unemployed

Mcbender and FassAvoy