10 Things That are my Current Favorites

A Cup of Coffee
I’m a coffee-holic!! A cup of coffee can instantly brighten me up. I love the smell of freshly brewed coffee.
Shoes

Most of you would know that i'm borderline fanatical about shoes. Check out the above picture. The shoes are actually made out of chocolate, which brings to my next fav thing – Chocolates

Maltesers Chocolate
These are out of this world!! My roommate got an entire tub. It was Yum!! It doesn’t help that I’m desperately trying to loose weight before the wedding

The Color Purple

I have been crazy about the color purple ever since I found out that my birth stone is Amethyst which is purple in color. In fact my wedding theme itself is purple and white. Yay!! I’m so excited.

My Boy - PR

He’s my all time favorite. :)

Victoria’s Secret Sweet Daydream Body Mist

My dad got this for me when we went to Singapore. It’s awesome smelling and dreamy. I love you Papa!!

The Rain

It has been raining for the past two days and for a place where it’s been scorching hot for the last 10 months, this is a welcome relief.

Swatch Watch

PR surprised me with this splendid watch couple of months back. Isn’t he the sweetest!!!!

Maybelline Shiny-Licious Gloss

They smell awesome and come in these funky flavors. I have Banana Pudding and Cinnamon Apple. Love the way they name them.
Doggies
I think they are the most adorable things. PR & I want to get a dog after we get married. When we are driving around and if we see someone walking a dog, we stop over and pet the adorable darlings.

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 30

Unemployed

Mcbender and FassAvoy