Monday, November 23, 2009

La Boulangerie

Today is my mom’s birthday. Happy Birthday Mama!! :)
I decided to get her a handbag as she loves them. I had my biatches, PR & MB, to give their opinions and they are really good at it. I’m definitely taking them for my next shoe shopping spree.

After our fun time of handbag shopping we were quite hungry. There was a new French bakery, La Boulangerie, opened up nearby and they have the most awesome croissants, breads and pastries. I want to live in France just to have their breads. Its mouth watering.

Here goes our conversation

Me: Let’s go to La Boulangerie to have their croissants
MB: La Boula.. what??
PR: MB, say Lingerie
MB: Lingerie
PR: Now add BOO in front of it and say BooLingerie.
MB: Boolingerie :D What do they have?
ME: They have pastries, pepitos, croissants etc..
PR: And edible underwear
MB: Edible underwear. Nice!! But whose?
PR: Bill’s
ME: They don’t serve edible underwear. Who the hell is Bill?
PR: Bill as in edi-Bill underwear.
ME: :P

Finally after all that discussion we didn’t even go. Instead we had awesome donuts. So I’m quite happy.