Thursday, November 19, 2009

Team Edward

Yeah So like the entire world is gona watch New Moon tomorrow, I’m going to sit and twiddle my thumbs and wait for stupid Dec 4th to come.

I’m so pissed off and wana badly meet the genius who came up with the concept of releasing Twilight on the day of New Moon’s release. I want to pat him on his back and while I’m at it push him down some god forsaken ravine or something.

Ok Be Calm Sonia. Breathe in. Breathe Out.

I’m so upset. A part of me is itching to just take a flight to the nearest country that’s playing New Moon.


I’m gona satisfy myself by staring at the following pictures of RPatzz and make myself feel better.



Yum is what I have to say.
I'm definitley part of Team Edward which by now all of you would have figured out.


Do check out Tia’s letter to RPatzz at Clever Girl Goes Blog. It’s hilarious.