31 Days to Get Hitched

I'm getting married exactly a month from now. I'm super hyperventilating. I don't know what I'm getting myself into. Shit! Shit! Shit! WTF am I doing?

These were not the words that I thought I would utter a month before the wedding when I decided to get married to PR. I was like, we have been seeing each other for 7 years, it won't be a big deal.


Oh boy!! Was I so wrong?? I'm a bridezilla from hell and PR is ignoring me like the plague. He must be currently hitting his head on a wall going 'What was I thinking'?
 
I'm a total control freak which neither of us realized till now and PR is like 'Can I take a rain check on the entire marriage thingy??' I need to be there for every decision that is being made related to this wedding.

To add to the entire drama is the fact that the wedding is happening in my hometown which is like 12 hours by train from where I currently stay. I'm shuttling between these two places every weekend, haven't had a decent night sleep for like ages and the fact that i have to work 5 days a week isn't making things easire for me. I so badly want to quit work, forget the wedding and go to the Himalayas and meditate or something. I'm seriously considering it. Anyone care to join me??

I also have my mom calling me at random time of the day asking me even more random questions regarding the wedding. Today she called me up and said 'Cathedral' even without a hello. I'm like 'huh!! Ma??' and she's like spell 'Cathedral' and we have an entire argument of whether it ends as 'el' or 'al', wherein between I'm trying to attend a meeting too. She calls up again and asks me for my blood group and I say A1+ and we have another argument on how there is no such blood group called A1+ (her argument) and I'm like there is.

To add to this is the fact that I apparently have a test before the wedding based on which the priest will allow me to get married. He said it will be simple questions like the sign of the cross, our father, hail mary and so on and so forth. He said I can recite the prayers in any language. I'm thinking Swahili just to get on his nerves. As if I dint have enough on my plate he had to add this to it.

I'm currently a very irritated, pestering and a very annoying bride to be. :(

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 30

Unemployed

Mcbender and FassAvoy