Paranormal Experience

I have been hearing a lot about the movie, Paranormal Activity, about how it’s the scariest, creepiest movie made like ever.

Let me tell you I’m shit scared of horror flicks. According to me such movies should never be made. I mean movies are supposed to make you forget your troubles and not scare the shit out of you.

The last so called remotely horror movie that I saw was ‘Gothika’ which scared the crap out of me. For most of you, the movie might not be scary, well for me it was, cuz once I go back home and hit the sack, instead of sleeping I’ll imagine as to how the movie could have been made even more scarier and literally piss in my pants.

When a couple of friends suggested that we watch this movie, I was totally against it but was eventually vetoed out :( . We all met up at a friend’s place and watched the movie. The girls (Anu & I) were sitting sideways, hiding behind sheets and watching the movie. If anything happens, we cover ourselves and ask the boys as to what happened. The boys being boys, exaggerate and make all these eerie noises which was so not funny.

To distract ourselves(more so the boys), Anu had a ‘Letters to Penthouse’ book and I had a Playboy magazine open so that we won’t have to watch the stupid, shitty, scary movie. We miserably failed!! The boys would rather watch the scary movie than look at pictures of a bunch of naked (HOT!) women. Apparently naked women don’t entice them anymore. The Boys suck!!

I couldn’t sleep that night. I had a nightmare where I was sitting on the floor and rocking back and forth (For those of you who have not seen the movie, I think I just spoiled it for you). I woke up and told PR that I’m scared and he hugged me and told me not to worry and to go back to sleep and was patting me on my back like I was a small baby who needs to be patted to fall asleep (which I found so cute :) ) The next morning, I tell PR what happened & he does not remember a single thing. He’s like ‘I did that.. I actually patted you off to sleep. I have never patted anyone even for fun. Why would I do that?’

The following night, I slept off early cuz I-didn’t-get-any-sleep-previous-night-cuz-of-the-stupid-nightmare whereas PR was awake and browsing online. When I woke up the morning, I see the bathroom light on and I’m all creeped out. We never leave the bathroom light on. At this point, I’m hyperventilating and I wake up PR.

ME: PR, wake up, wake up (shaking PR)
PR: groans and turns to the other side
ME: WAKE UP!!!
PR: (jumps up startled) Wha.. What??
ME: Did you leave the bathroom light on?
PR: Yes I did. Now can I go back to sleep?
ME: (Sighs in relief!!) Why?
PR: Cuz you were talking in your sleep in Mal (my mother tongue, which PR does not understand) and it freaked me out.
ME: OH!! So what did I say?
PR: How will I know? I didn’t understand anything.
ME: Next time, record what I say?
PR: Next time????
ME: :D

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 30

Unemployed

Mcbender and FassAvoy