Sunday, January 24, 2010

The World's Shortest Fairy Tale


PR and I had gone for a mini honeymoon to a lakeside resort. It was an awesome place but the best bit among many that we liked were the place mats in the restaurant. Each one had jokes, funny pics and interesting facts. Every meal, PR & I would choose a different table so we could read the place mats.

I found the below story on one such place mat.

Once upon a time, a guy asked a girl "Will you marry me?" The girl said "NO!!"

And the girl lived happily ever after and went shopping, dancing, camping, drank martinis, always had a clean house, never had to cook, did whatever the heck she wanted, never argued, traveled more, had many boyfriends, didn't save money, and had all the hot water to herself. She went to the theater, never watched sports, never wore lacy lingerie that went up her butt, had high self esteem, never cried or yelled, felt and looked fabulous in sweat pants, and burped and swore all the time.


THE END :)

I found it hilarious. I was laughing and mid-way I stopped and realized that I'm never gona live happily ever after. I just got married 2 days ago and will never have the life mentioned above. :(

For those of you girls out there planning to marry, think twice.. I'm giving you a head's up.
I don't mean to brag (maybe just a little) - I WON THE CONTEST on Lauren's Thoughts.. Thank you so much girl!!! Yay!! I'm so excited.