Movie Review

Well this post is not about a review for a movie.. This post is all about how in our family, we used to judge whether a movie would be a good one or not.


The judge for that is our dad and No its not based on his opinion or view on the movie. Its based on when he falls asleep during the movie. :p


The last movie I saw with my dad was Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara, which by the way is a brilliant kick ass movie. I was watching it on TV today and thought of jotting this post..





For those of you, who have read this post of mine would know that my dad could fall asleep in a blink of an eye..


My dad has never seen a movie fully at one ago.. 


I remember going for Tashan with Dad and my siblings. My dad fell asleep during the opening credits itself and my sis was like, 'Let's just leave now, the movie is gona be terrible.. Papa's already fallen asleep...' I was like, 'The movie couldn't be that bad. Let's just sit through it...' Boy!! Was I so wrong!! That movie was the mother of terrible movies.. 




After that we had gone for the movie 'Blue' and Papa fell asleep in the first 10 mins and we knew we had to make a run for it before killing further brain cells and which is what we did.. 


For Zindagi Na Milegi Doobara, Papa fell asleep in btw for 10 mins and was awake for the rest of the movie. 




The best bit is, he really is interested in watching movie but can't help himself from falling asleep. When a new movie releases, he'll run around and get tickets booked for first day first show. I remember seeing Dhoom 2 first day first show. My mom,sis and I were the only women in the theater. Rest were all college and school boys, who had bunked to watch the movie. They were howling and whistling throughout the movie, to the point we couldn't hear the dialogues at all and Papa managed to fall asleep right at the Bipasha Basu bikini scene, the only man who could have done that..  :D



Pics Courtesy of Google.. 

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 30

Unemployed

Mcbender and FassAvoy