Piggzie!!

I wanted to write about my pets in this blog but never got around to it... 


That was one of my upcoming posts but something fantabulous happened today that the post had to wait..


Well long story short... PR & I wanted to keep a pet. 


Our options were:


Dog - adorable but High maintenance
Cat -  Not a Dog!! 
Fish - Did have them but that's another upcoming post..


So we finally decided to experiment on Guinea Pigs. No Pun Intended!!  :D


Today when we woke up, we had a big surprise in a small package and Voila!!



Isn't this the most adorable thing on planet earth??



And then I went crazy taking pics of this muffin!!



Went all Kung-Fu Piggy on me when it came to food!!


Certainly not camera shy!! Gets that from PR!!







Popular posts from this blog

Turning 30

Unemployed

Mcbender and FassAvoy