Cupcakes, Earthquake and Brazilian Hair

Now that I have your attention with my post heading.. How u been?? What you been upto??

:)

I have been busy the past couple of months.. I have found my calling in life. 

It is baking people!! 


Errr.. hmmm.. Hang on a minute.. I meant baking in the pastry-chef-sort-of-way and not in a Hannibal-Lector-sort-of-way .. 

  And No I don't have anything dramatic to say like i-quit-my-job-and-opened-a-bakery or something like that. I just bake a lot of cupcakes and cookies in my spare time. 

My First Batch of Cupcakes
 Seeing this, my mom got inspired and made some of her own.. My dad takes a snap and sends it across to me with the caption


Cow-Dung in Plastic Cups
I kid you not.. Those were his exact words.I called him up and he was like, by seeing the pic, how can you prove its actual edible stuff and not cow-dung. All you need to do is to decorate with some cashew nuts and voila.. 

Speaking of my dad, he and my sis share the same birthday and for his birthday this year, she had written a blog post about him as a present. She had asked him to check it out. Find below is his response to her.

I searched for your blog in the internet and as you are not so famous like your sister, I could not locate the blog. please send the nool (thread).

Isn't he the funniest?? 

There was an earthquake in Delhi a couple of months back.

Image courtesy of xkcd


 I called up Dad to inform him that I'm fine.  He was like, 'I'll give the phone to your mom. Freak her out!!' I spoke to her and told her i'm fine and I think she ran out of what to say so she asked me like all moms do  'Did you have your lunch?' My dad from the background.. 'So that you have the satisfaction of knowing that your daughter's stomach was full before she meets death is it??!!??'

So let me check, I have covered Cupcakes and Earthquakes. Only thing remaining is Brazilian Hair...

At work, I sit right next to the printer. I normally don't pry into what people are taking printout of. Someone had taken a print of a candidate's resume. Two words caught my eye aka Brazilian Hair. I waited till the end of the day and took it out and read. It was hilarious...



This is not something that you normally see in the resume of a developer in the IT industry. I don't think this is something that you would see in any resume..

Before I end this post, I would like to say the following.


A) Go watch The Avengers!! It's like the coolest movie ever ever made.. I saw it twice and still can't get enough of it.. Iron Man and The Hulk are so so awesome!! I love Senor Downey Jr... 

B) Isn't this the most exquisite and most lustful heels like ever??!!??



It is mine!! All Mine!!! MY PRECIOUS!!!! :)

Popular posts from this blog

Turning 30

Mcbender and FassAvoy

Unemployed