Friday, October 18, 2013

Hugh Jackman and Micromax

I just found out that Micromax has hired Hugh Jackman as the face of their brand. 



HUGH Jackman!! This is HUGE!!! Hugh is HAWT!!

I have always associated Micromax as a brand that makes low cost phones. From the fact that they can afford Hugh means they have been made money. LOTS of it!!!

I find their tag line very corny - Nothing like Anything. What does that even mean?

Hugh Jackman makes that sound hotter and sexier.  We'll need to wait a while to see the rest of the commercial. Clearly I'm least bothered about the product that they are selling. 

Micromax!! Do not disappoint me and make this ad worth it. Make Hugh look good but then again he can never look bad.

I love the way HTC used Robert Downey Jr in their commercial. It was quirky and funny.




If you have read till now, you would have understood, I have no interest in the products these actors endorsed. Its the actors that interest me. :)

Have a good day!!